Security Lighting is a major concern in the world we live in and LED Perimeter Lights are perfect for both permanent and temporary applications. By illuminating your perimeter fence, its is possible to get advanced notice of a breach but more often than not, the lights will deter anyone from trying to enter in the first place.
Simple, quick and easy to install, LED perimeter lighting consume a fraction of the energy of traditional security lighting.
Some applications include:
- Commercial and Municipal Properties to illuminate long perimeters or pathways
- Airport Perimeters
- Energy Providers for power plants and substations
- Public Parks
- Residential areas where perimeters need added security but must comply with strict dark-sky ordinances
- Military - for permanent installations and rapid deployment settings
- Temporary Fence Providers
- Event Providers
- Construction Companies to secure construction sites
- Aid and Relief Stations
- Law Enforcement to secure accident and crime scenes
Some of the important features of our perimeter LED Lighting include:
- Rapid return-on-investment - can replace high-wattage flood lights
- Provides no-glare lighting for security cameras and guards
- Each fixture pole-mounted with 2-bolt saddle-clamp and built-in junction box designed to illuminate a 30-ft. section of fence.
- Outdoor White Cree LED’s with a predicted life of 60,500 hours (10 years).
- All components protected from dust and moisture - impervious to physical damage. Unbreakable cast metal construction.
- Low-voltage eliminates risk of electric shock.
- Extremely wide input voltage range - from 12 to 24 volts.
- A single 24v wire-run powers 17 lights to illuminate 500 ft. of fence for less than $100 per year energy cost.
- Dark-sky compliant - full-cutoff fixtures do not contribute to light pollution and light trespass.
In modern times, lighting and cameras provide the first line of defense in protecting any location. Lighting the perimeter is by far the best way to deter would be assailants. LED lighting, because of its high CRI also works perfectly with cameras using facial recognition technology. This lighting system is by far the best way to secure large properties!