Commercial Property Managers, are you ready for the Holidays?
H.T. Grille in Redondo Beach, CA
2014 has flown by and before you know it, the holidays will be upon us. If you run a commercial property, store front, or restaurant, this is a crucial time of the year for your business.
Decorating for the holidays helps attract customers, getting people to really notice your business.
Lights and decor also put your customers in the holiday spirit, the time of year people are more willing to spend money.
Having a gorgeous holiday decor package can really set your business apart from the competition and also can boost employee morale.
This expense can also be used as a useful tax write off.
Some easy ways to decorate your business for the holidays include :
- Incandescent and LED roof-line installations - Simple light strings down the perimeter roofline of your property can often be seen from long distances.
- Lighted and decorated wreaths and garland - Greenery really gives that winter feel, getting people in the holiday spirit.
- Custom tree wraps, accentuating bushes and shrubbery - Lighting plants and bushes around the property give it depth and add a nice touch.
- Snowfall Lighting - Moving lights really attract eyes! LED snowfall is a perfect addition to help add a magic touch that is sure to dazzle patrons.
- Image Projection Lighting - Do you want to relay a special message? Do it with an image projection system. You can custom design any message, perhaps your logo, and shine it in light against a prominent area of your property.
- Custom Decorated Xmas trees - Nothing says the holidays like a big, beautiful decorated Christmas Tree. Always sure to be a hit and a major focal point.
- Accentuating doors, windows, fences, gates, awnings, and columns - Just like bushes and shrubs, highlighting windows, doors, etc. will give your property different levels of light. This is an easy way to add a little something special for the holidays.
- Bows and Ribbons - Beautiful Bows add a festive feel and are a low cost option for highlighting your light poles or fixtures
- Festival Lighting - This is a perfect way to add a little decorative lighting overhead in a courtyard or walkway between buildings. This helps create a warm and comfortable feel in seating, waiting and walking areas. The more comfortable, the longer people stay, that means spending more money!
- Light Curtains - This is a classy way to add something special, light curtains work perfectly under signage or in tall windows
- Lighted musical displays - Adding music to any lighting display really helps put people in the holiday spirit. A catchy holiday playlist is relaxing and helps slow down the shopping experience.
- Custom pole mounted banners and displays - Get them in the spirit long before they even get in the doors. Parking lot banners and decor are a great way to get customers in the holiday spirit before they even get out of their cars.
- Laser projection systems - Want to really create an experience that will keep your customers coming back? Laser projectors can create a star field from above that your customers can walk through. Interactive lighting is sure to be a hit with young and old!
- LED color washes - Have gorgeous architecture? Show it off for the holidays with LED color washes. Red and Green washes are traditional but you can create any feel you want with these fully programmable devices.
And these are just some ideas that can help set your business apart for the holidays. What ever you decide to do, plan accordingly, be creative and have fun with it!
Jingle Bell Rock - Bobby Helms by Christmas Hits
Jingle Bell Rock - Bobby Helms